Thursday, June 7, 2012

Stop and Smell the Flowers.

When I'm feelin' blue (as in my current loan situation) I take and look at pictures.  I didn't make it to the house tonight so I downloaded some pictures from two weekends ago.  I found a few gems that I think I might hang in the new house.  The Venice has a really nice area in the stairwell that needs large pictures to hang and admire.   I've been struggling with choosing a color scheme anywhere in the house BUT...I got inspired tonight.  It's only a start in the hallway but I'm relieved to have found a start.
Here is what inspired me:





I'm just not sure which ones to use.  I can't use all of them....or can I.  Ugh!  I can't decide.  And then I have to decide what color the walls are....there are so many colors to choose from.

5 comments:

  1. I like the second and the fourth one the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the first because it looks as if the picture has a deck or table in the background and the last photo with the power of pink.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a fan of flower close-ups. So I'd vote #3. My husband loves photography as a hobby, and we have a huge (sofa-sized) closeup of red gerbera daisy above our living room couch. Need to figure out where to hang it in the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my vote is for #1 and # 4 but they are all very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love #2 but I'm not sure on #1. I love the color but I'm trying to visualize what color the wall could be with this one. If I could just pick a wall color then this decision would be much easier. Hmm.

    ReplyDelete