Sunday, April 1, 2012

So this morning I heard back from my Sales Rep about my concerns.  She is so good at what she does.  I feel much better now.  I was having a panic attack because I was sorting through our purchase agreement (lots and lots of paperwork!) and noticed that there was no mentioning of an air conditioner on the master selection sheet AND my appliances were still marked "white" which I had asked to change.  Since we are past the Change Order date I was really worried.   I was worried for no reason. :)  The air conditioner is not specifically listed as it is a standard feature...but it is still confusing if you ask me.  I think it should be itemized in the paperwork.   The change of the appliances from white to black is no biggie either.  THANK GOODNESS! 
I've decided to post a picture from the Lowe's website that I found for inspiration.  I would just die if I could get my patio to look like this.  I like the idea because our patio will be underneath our deck...so I think this could be a good possibility.  Dustin is already sprouting some wisteria and says that we could do this!  Whoo hoo!  Of course it may be 15 years or so before the vines are that big but it's something to look forward to when I'm all old and crinkly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment