Friday, April 27, 2012

Pre-Construction Meeting and The DIG!

 This is Mike, our project manager.  He was very professional and nice enough to smile for my camera!  :)  Nice guy!
Here is a close up of the sold sign.   We wrote "For our Daughter" and "For Kaylee' on it.  I almost forgot about it!
YES!  Action shot!

It looks so tiny! 


I am SOOOO excited!  We met our project manager, and he smiled for the camera!  I love smiley people.  Anyways...we had our pre-construction meeting today and while that was going on the hole for the foundation was started!  We went over all of the selections and discussed the grading of our lot.  We are going to have an AWESOME two tiered yard.  The front yard will be mostly flat then slope towards the back and then the back will be fairly flat. It should be exciting!  I let Dustin do all the talking about the yard (well..mostly) because all I really care about is that there is at least one space that is big and flat so that Kaylee's swing set will fit and we will have enough space to play some ball or something.  Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!   I can't wait for it all to be done!  I'm so excited.  Who knew a hole would be so exciting?  

No comments:

Post a Comment