|THE KITCHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stupid cardboard....get out of there!|
|The best last minute decision ever! I love these recessed lights!|
|They put the brick under the door! YES!!!!!!!!!!! It looks so AWESOME! I'm so glad I asked for this because leaving it bare just looked silly.|
|The electric is on and this one little light was installed. :) It's tiny but I like how quaint it is.|
|I didn't realize there was a recessed light in the bathroom. I like it. :)|
|And...another slightly crooked bathroom vent...but again...how often am I going to strain with my head cocked up?|
|Evidence that they do exist.|
1. Replace the gutter with the horrible dent located right in my face above the garage.
2. Install outlets in Gourmet kitchen and Basement wall.
3. Fix the drywall in the ceiling from the jacuzzi tub mistake.
4. Replace the jacuzzi tub that currently has a faucet in my face when I lay in it.
5. Fix the ceiling where the taped from the joint shows in the morning room...and other little nicks here and there....like that little one on my cupboard door in the kitchen.
6. Clean that weird sticky gooey stuff off of the basement floor.
7. Clean the closet shelves because they feel weird...along with the final clean through.
8. Brick above the basement window in the big space left behind.
9. Make sure that expensive garage door opener is installed. (My husband is scared of them because he had an incident so paying the ridiculous price for RH to do it was his treat)
10. Get rid of the aliens. ;)
I have to figure out the house rental stuff too. Does anyone have any advice about renting a home without a property management agency? I tried to contact two management companies in my area TWICE and neither one got back to me. ...so I definitely do not want that type of company watching over my investment. Any advice? Ideas? I'm concerned about LAWS and legal documents.