Thursday, August 13, 2015

Troy Polamalu Signed Steelers Jersey!!!



I just found a great sports memorabilia place that has this Troy Polamalu Signed Jersey and a bunch of other great signed items by the Steelers.

If you're out there in black and gold land and you are thinking about getting some great sports memorabilia for our Pittsburgh Steeler's fans, you should check these guys out!

I found this great coupon, but I have no idea how long it will last.

I hope this helps the Steeler's fans out there looking for Signed Steelers stuff!!

TAKE 10% OFF at Steiner Sports with code SPORTS10! You can even use it on the Franco Harris signed football they have! I need to get a sport room up in my house to put something like this in! I hope someone out there can use this code! Click here and it will take you to the site: TAKE 10% OFF at Steiner Sports with code SPORTS10! Ttyl

No comments:

Post a Comment