Monday, June 29, 2015

Beachbody Coach? Pay for my home with extra money on the internet? Is it possible?

So, after two kids I'm wondering if I should become a beachbody coach (well really..it's not if I should become one...I did it)  So I'm just starting out with that.

It should be interesting.  I'm already making extra money online   but I want to lose weight too and why not make money doing it right?

It's funny how much motivation you have to make a living from home when you learn there is a way using the internet.

If you think you would like to try BeachBody out too, you can join me for the next beach body challenge here: http://www.beachbodycoach.com/beachbodypittsburgh


I'm really excited to workout with beachbody and the Shakeology shakes have actually been kind of good for me.  I drink them with coffee each morning and I work on my little (soon to be big) business and off I go!

If you think you might actually be interested in doing the beachbody with me ( I have 30 lbs to lose) then make sure you let me know because I would love to know if you were one of my blogger friends!

So...you're probably dying to see my kids since I've moved in.

Remember that baby from all the Ryan Homes Venice Build Photos earlier in this blog?

Check here out now:

This is that little baby from when we were first building our Ryan Home near Pittsburgh!
Can you believe it?

Here she is last Fall. 

This is the new little baby.  She looks almost like that last one huh?
She's a stinker and we are so glad we built our Ryan Home Venice because
now both of our girls have a fantastic home and neighborhood to live in!


SO I really want to make sure that I get back into shape for these two cutie pies!  I'm using the beachbody traning because I was able to lost over 20 lbs in the past before I had kids and now I'm not much a beachbody success story....BUT  I just heard about a the new beachbody cize so I'm really excited about that because my oldest girl LOVES to dance so I'm hoping we can all do that together.

Have you gals that have had kids (or guys too I guess!) noticed that once you have kids it just seems so much harder to find time to workout and lose weight?

I hate it.  It makes me crazy but it's totally my fault. I haven't not tried the p90x from beach body but I hear it's really good.
The last time I lost wait it was with beachbody insanity but that is a really high impact exercise but the slim in 6 is a little too slow for me.  So I recently started the 21 day fix and I loved the little containers but then I got busy.

So now I'm trying the Focus T25.  I have no idea what to expect.  I'm just hoping to find SOMETHING. ANYTHING that will keep my interest long enough because honestly....I use to be a fitness coach and an endurance athlete. 

How can I let myself be out of shape?

I can't.
I just can't.
Not any more.

It's time to make a change and I'm hoping BeacbBody can help me out this second time around!




Of course now I owe you guys photos of our house. Don't worry. I'll make sure to do it soon. I've been so busy building out my other site that I forget what time of day or what day of the week it is sometimes!

Life is good!


No comments:

Post a Comment